Queen Debbie sez: THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRYSTAL ANDERSON’S YELLOW HAIRCLIP!
- We have discovered through careful research that "based on a character created by Roseanne Barr" has been in the credits from the beginning. You're welcome, and now you can sleep tonight
- Please note that our discussion contains a major spoiler for S1 Stranger Things. If you haven't seen it yet...what are you doing with your life?
- This version of the episode has the Roseanne Barr intro we mentioned during the show
- Laurie Metcalf Was Hiding in Plain Sight (NY Times Magazine)
- Dan wants to see "Snake Man take on the Human Clamp." Surely this is a nod to how popular Wrestlemania and the WWF was at the time.
- Queen Debbie says Jackie's bowling look is reminiscent of some kind of old thymey skier.
- Danny Jacobson, episode writer, allegedly referred to his stint on Roseanne as the "Vietnam of his career."
- The internet likes to debate and discuss the origins of "Katy bar the door," but seem to agree it's an American idiom.
- This week, Queen Debbie thinks that Dan's slow-mo bowling style reminds her of Jackie Gleason's graceful dancing.
But Dan compares himself to the ICEMAN!