These lovely Conner ladies welcome you to the Show Notes for this episode.
- Leeeeeza Gibbons of Entertainment Tonight attempts to make hay out of Emmy-winner Peter Chaconas "scooping" Babs on Take a Break with Mr. Pete.
- Booker's got that white people smile happening.
- The outfits in this episode are pretty terrible, but we assure you that is what people in the 80s were wearing and doing with their hair.
- A brief history of the working class in sitcoms by Smithsonian.
- Speaking of, Roseanne co-creator Matt Williams reflects on his blue collar roots and how it informed his writing.
- We don't know if Chip's mom was at aerobics or Jazzercise. Either way, this reminded Queen SJ of Get in Shape, Girl! These commercials always made SJ feel slightly inadequate and like she should be doing...something? There was no parallel product for boys. There were just "footballs."