These are the Show Notes for this episode.
- "Weird old blankets" on TV.
- We mention "gabby" or "mouthy" wives, which will come up in Friday's episode (S01.E03), stay tuned!
- Queen Debbie mentioned the books How to Be a Woman and Hillbilly Elegy. Queen SJ has not learned how to read yet.
- Death, Sex, and Money: Why I Steal--a look at one woman's experience "boosting" from local chains and then selling the goods online to support her family.
- John Goodman interview in New Orleans.
Queen Debbie has changed position on who John Goodman looks like this week. Now it's Thurston Howell III:
- SJ thought of Baby Jessica when the "falling down a well" line happened:
Will we end up liking Harris? When Roseanne's kids were snotty, there was usually some kind of resolution that made us like them again, or see their side. Here, the most heartfelt resolution of the conflict seemed to be with Darlene and her parents, like in the old days.
Perhaps one of the most exciting parts of the episode came at the beginning--THE CONNORS HAVE AN UPSTAIRS HALLWAY!! Let us know what you think in the comments below.