Gorgeous Estelle Parsons welcomes you to the show notes for this episode!
- Your queens were pondering whether or not Estelle Parsons is actually 90. YUP.
- “I’ve been running since I was 40. Running is my love. I love to run.” A video piece on Estelle Parsons on the OWN network. She talks about Roseanne, her grandchildren, shows off her amazing apartment complete with unmade bed ("My housekeeper keeps her own hours"), and having her Oscar reguilded.
- Estelle wins the Oscar for Bonnie and Clyde. Bob Hope hosts and Walter Matthau presents the award. And wowsers, the Oscars have always been lame!
- Queen Debbie talks about being threatened with deportation to Mary's Igloo, Alaska as a child, which is a real deal ghost town.
- We're just waking up to the fact that the '80s weren't woke. A brief consideration of Roseanne, Cosby Show, and other 80s properties
- The Reboot Of 'Roseanne' Proves The Power Of Relevant Content In The New Heartland
- Breaking: Tim Allen Still Likes Money
We think there's a lot going on in Becky's apartment, design-wise:
- We don't think she would be the type to hang up her work uniform
- It is very odd that there is a restaurant warmer with decaf/regular carafes on her counter for one single lady
- Rabbit ears, probably indicating Louise Belcher cosplay