These are the show notes for this Episode!!
- Episode writer David McFadzean talks about creating Home Improvement, his theatre, and being hired for Roseanne.
- In regards to feeding kids, Debbie mentions Park Slope Parents.
- We discussed Patrick Nagel, who loved peanut M&Ms.
- Roseanne talks about Bill Pentland banging his head a lot.
- SJ mentioned the podcast I Was There, Too, where the host debunks or confirms IMDB factoids about his guests. She enjoyed a recent-ish episode with Tom Arnold, who talks about True Lies and his marriage to Roseanne Barr.
- An ad for SeaTac mall featuring Lamont's at the end!
- If Crystal was making minimum wage in Illinois in 1989, she was making $3.35/hr, grossing $134 dollars a week. This slip would be about a third of her paycheck for the week. Pretty steep for a single mom.